You know what gets me about Peeta.
Is that he didn’t know that the berries were poisonous and he still didn’t eat them.
This is a child who is starving and he has this huge pile of berries. Most people probably would have eaten some while they were picking them. But Peeta didn’t.
And I think it’s because he was refusing to eat something before Katniss did. He wanted to make sure she ate first.
this has been sitting in my inbox for a while now oops
- When Bigby first turned into a human, Snow was surprised and flustered by how attractive he was. He was naked of course and she was super embarrassed by it but Bigby was clueless because y’know he’s a wolf. Think awkward shirtless scene episode 3.
- Snow taught Bigby “human” things like reading/writing, how to eat with silverware, proper dress regulations. She’d stay up with him late into the night, helping him spell out his name and such via candlelight.
- Snow bought Bigby his first tie, thus the reason he’s been wearing one ever since and constantly tugs on it as sort of a reminder.
- While Bigby is obviously attracted to the way Snow smells, this goes both ways. Snow secretly is comforted by the smell of his smoke.
- Bigby offered Snow a cigarette once and she tried it and pretended to like it for his sake but afterwards vowed to never have another again.
- After the whole thing with the Crooked Man, Bigby opened his door to find an “anonymous” homecooked meal and proper nameplate for the Woodland directory. And he beamed like an idiot.
- When they first got married, Bigby often took up most of the matress because he had never slept in a bed before. Snow found it both annoying and adorable.
- They often cook breakfest together though they’re easily distracted which has lead to many a burnt meal.
- They let the cubs sleep with them during thunderstorms
- They joke A LOT about how many years they spent pining over each other without acting because they think it’s hilarious